1) Why is yawning contagious?
Answer: The best guess so far is that it's a signal telling you and others in your group to stop and take a rest.
2) Are people with bigger heads smarter?
Answer: No, they just have bigger heads.
3) Why does O stand for a hug?
Answer: It is the shape of your arms when hugging someone.
1) Girls have more taste buds than boys do.
2) If you could travel the speed of light, you would never get older.
3) A blue whales heart can weigh up to 2,000 pounds.
4) Almost 90% of snow is air.
5) You can buy a piece of meteorite on Ebay.
6) Some ants make themself explode when attacked.
7) Clams can live to be more than a hundred years old.
8) A caterpillar has more muscles than humans do.
9) Some fish change from female to male.
10) Earthworms have 5 hearts.
11) An average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in their lifetime.
12) Your brain is 78% water.
13) Laughing requires activities in 5 different areas of your brain so it is not a simple task to laugh.
14) A jellyfish is about 95% water. It has no brain, skeleton, outer shell and nervous system.
15) Squirrels have such long tails to help them balance when they go up and down on trees.
16) In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi.
17) A dog's naked behind leaves absolutely no bacteria when pressed against carpet.
18) Most lipstick contains fish scales.
19) The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.
20) The letter J does not appear anywhere on the periodic table of the elements.