Do you like change and advanced technology?
Are you interested in the latest gadgets and computers?
Say yes and we have a career opportunity for you!
This position provides customer service for the world’s largest consumer electronics company. You will assist customers in learning how to use and troubleshoot the most innovative phones, music players, tablets and computers on the planet. The products are fun, cutting edge, constantly changing and are manufactured by the most recognized brand name in the world. We provide product training that will give you the confidence to deliver excellent customer service. Advisors will help resolve customer issues, answer commonly asked questions and/or offer technical assistance in a call center environment.
Successful candidates should:
- Enjoy learning about new technology products
- Possess excellent listening skills
- Understand how to probe and resolve customer issues
- Have great communication skills
- Be adaptable and flexible to schedule changes
- Detail oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
· A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
· Good typing skills (25+ words per minute)
· Experience working with mobile technology
· Working knowledge of Windows and OS X operating systems
· Prior customer service and/or technical support experience
· Must successfully clear a drug screen and criminal background check
To apply online, please go to
and apply at our careers website to job #12008748.
If you have trouble with the application, please give us a call during normal business hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00pm at 919-424-9079 or 919-424-9083