Click on the Career Services Calendar to find out who visiting this month.
Career Services Calendar
Why should I decide on a Career before choosing my college?
Read the following article on the importance of career decision making prior to choosing a college. It also indicates financial perspectives and ramifications. Click Here
Links to College - Community Colleges and 4-year Universities
- CFNC - College Foundation of North Carolina - helping you plan, apply, and pay for college.
- Scholarship Help - Scholarship access, achieving maximum financial aid, and avoiding scholarship scams.
- FastWeb - College and scholarship search.
- Funding Your Education - Introductory publication for students below the senior year in high school, provides general information about the U.S. Department of Education's federal student financial aid programs and how to apply for them. Available in English and Spanish.
- The Student Guide for Financial Assistance - Comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. Grants, loans, and work-study are the three major forms of aid available through the Department's Federal Student Aid office. Available in English and Spanish.
- Careers and Colleges - Colleges, scholarships, and loans.
- iApply - College planning information.
- Mapping Your Future - Financial strategies, career options, and college planning.
College - General Information