Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Senior Mock Inteviews
Date: September 22nd
Time: 11:30am to 2:00pm - This time slot is broken up between two class periods. If you are not available to help for the entire duration, you can come from 11:30-12:45 or 12:45 to 2:00.
Interested? Please email email@example.com.
Job Shadowing: Students are always asking about opportunites to do this. If you are interested in participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Class Speakers: Teachers love to bring outside knowledge of business and industry into the classroom. If you are willing to be a guest speaker, please email email@example.com
The Wakefield Business Alliance is growing and looking for parents and community members to represent all career pathways for our future workforce.
Why Sign Up?
1. It is FREE! There is no cost to join our business alliance. Your level of involvement is entirely up to you.
2. Community Involvement— Many employers want their employees to get involved in the community.
3. Business Recognition— Show the Wakefield community that your business gives back.
4. Preparing Future Leaders— Help guide and mentor our students as they prepare for their future.
What Does it Entail?
1. Time— You determine your level of involvement. There is NO time requirement!
2. Alliance Projects— Career College, Friday Fairs, Hand-to-Hand, Internships, Job Shadowing, Mock Interviews, Science Olympiad, Speaker’s Bureau, TeenFest, Xtreme Beginnings, and many more.
COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION BELOW TO SIGN UP!
If you are interested in being a resource for the Wakefield Business Alliance Speaker's Bureau, please fill out this form and contact Mrs. Joyner, the Career Development Coordinator (CDC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.