- A thing that is indisputably the case
- Used in discussing the significance of something that is the case
- (fact) a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- A piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article
- (fact) a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- (fact) an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers
- Deer have significant roles in the mythology of various peoples.
- A hoofed grazing or browsing animal, with branched bony antlers that are shed annually and typically borne only by the male
- Deer (singular and plural) are the ruminant mammals forming the family Cervidae. They include for example Moose, Red Deer, Reindeer, Roe and Chital. Male deer of all species but the Chinese Water deer and female reindeer grow and shed new antlers each year.
white tail deer facts - Cat in
Cat in a White Tie and Tails: A Midnight Louie Mystery (Midnight Louie Mysteries)
In Carole Nelson Douglas' Cat in a White Tie and Tails, Midnight Louie goes along as chaperone when PR whiz Temple Barr and her fiance, rising media star Matt Devine, head to Chicago so she can meet his family. Matt's mother has a tragic past primed to rise and bite anybody in reach, even the ex-alley cat sleuth. When Louie is snatched, the catnapping's surprising motive loops back to Vegas and a string of unsolved murders connected to magic…and ex-magician Max Kinsella, Temple's former significant other.
Skeptical homicide lieutenant C. R. Molina has commissioned Max to investigate the cold case murder she suspects he committed two years earlier. With traumatic amnesia from a recent attempt on his life, the once infallible Max is more sitting duck than predator. It will take an alliance of frenemies to solve the serial deaths before one of them joins the fatality list.
IMG 8266 White-Tailed Deer Running, Glacier National Park
At the beginning I thought they were mule deer. Usually I don't bother for that. Since they were running with good background, I hurry up for some shots. After some more photo check, they are white-tailed deer in fact.
White-tailed Deer Buck (non-typical)
Possible old injury on his right side? His face does not look symmetrical.
See White-tailed Bucks (Set) for more of these guys.
white tail deer facts
Nothing compares to the beauty of a shiny, white mane. Get that bright, high gloss look with the revolutionary Spray 'n White shampoo/conditioner solution from Mane 'n Tail. Containing no harsh bleach or peroxide, this gentle formula uses effective optical brighteners to add incredible intensity to the coats of light colored horses. You will marvel at the results. Features: . Deep cleaning, color-enhancing shampoo and conditioner . Convenient spray-on, lather and rinse application . pH balanced . No bleach or peroxide . Highlights and intensifies white, gray and gold tones . Helps with removal of stains including grass, manure and urine Item Specifications: Size: 32 oz.