- The White Shadow is an American drama television series that ran on the CBS
network from November 27, 1978, to March 16, 1981.
- As an intern, Steven was always right behind everyone, ready to pounce and
do whatever was needed. He became known as “The White Shadow”. Sometimes he’s
referred to as “Shadow Steven”.
- (White Shadows) "White Shadows" is a song by English alternative rock band
Coldplay and is the third track and sixth overall single on their 2005 album,
X&Y. The release of the single in June 2007 resulted in just under half of
the songs from the album becoming singles.
- A report of an item of news in a newspaper, magazine, or news
- (story) narrative: a message that tells the particulars of an act or
occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a
radio or television program; "his narrative was interesting"; "Disney's stories
entertain adults as well as children"
- (story) a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events; "he
writes stories for the magazines"
- A plot or story line
- An account of imaginary or real people and events told for
- (story) floor: a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single
position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
For Black and White Wednesday. Theme : Shadows.
(With added emotion and story) I had many ideas involving my friends and I
making elaborate, emotional stories with shadow hand puppets. But, alas, it was
not to be. My first ideas never seem to turn out! So, Carly and I ended up
teasing a very hungry dog with a spoonful of yoghurt. Emotion : Curiosity and
desire, fueled by hunger. Story : One Pooch's quest for the creamy goodness of
the forbidden yoghurt. His face says it all. (The fact that he let us annoy him
with a torch and a lot of "Sit Leon, Sit, Wait!!!" - shows that dogs really will
do anything on the quest for food) lol. Hopefully this fits the challenge.
Working with animals is hard! Can't keep him still or stop him walking into
shots. Happy black and white Wednesday everyone!!!
Puppets Shadow --
Puppets Shadow The puppet Strings dangle down
as she moves around her movements broken as her head hangs down Her master makes
her sway about through the play but her spirit sit dully inside. Her pain is
unheard as she owns not a mouth but instead submits to the voice of another. The
shadow he dances about following her steps she puts out mimicking each move that
she makes. he make not a sound and his presence unknown, even though the light
makes him seen. he has no choice, as to where or how he voices the things that
go on in his self. By AlyssaDawnw About the RIPPLE EFFECT.