White Pages Nz Auckland
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- the largest city and principal port of New Zealand
- The Auckland metropolitan area (commonly), in the North Island of New Zealand, is the largest and most populous urban area in the country with a population approaching 1.4 million residents, percent of the country's population.
- The Auckland Region is one of the sixteen regions of New Zealand, named for the city of Auckland, New Zealand's largest. It is the most populous region of New Zealand, as well as being the most prosperous in economic terms.
- The largest city and chief seaport of New Zealand, on North Island; pop. 309,400 . It was the capital of New Zealand until 1865
- New Zealand
- .nz is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for New Zealand. It is administered by InternetNZ through its subsidiary, NZ Registry Services, with oversight and dispute resolution handled by the Domain Name Commission Ltd. Registrations are processed via authorised registrars.
- This is a list of digraphs used in various Latin alphabets. (See also List of Cyrillic digraphs.) Capitalization involves only the first letter (ch – Ch) unless otherwise stated (ij – IJ).
- New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean comprising two main landmasses (the North Island and the South Island), and numerous smaller islands, most notably Stewart Island/Rakiura and the Chatham Islands.
Face to Face Facts
Aotearoa is special because many years ago a Maori boy called Maui fished up Aotearoa. Aotearoa stands for The long white cloud.It is a shape of a sting ray. I'm looking forward to doing the experiments for ROW.ROW is a good way of showing people around the world what things they've done.Such as we do a sound track and we pass it on to another country which is participating in ROW.I can't wait for all the things that are coming up.
container wall ~ auckland docks