- Do you know your "futtock" from your "baggywrinkle?"
- London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is the largest
metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the
European Union by most measures.
- London is said to be one of the most happening cities in the world. With
numerous churches, castles, and cathedrals, it has an old world feel that sets
the perfect mood for romance.
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white
paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a
listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to
services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone
numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI,
the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and
Street Building, London, England
The 20 Bank Street building (above) in London,
England is home to the European headquarters of financial services company
Morgan Stanley. Designed by Marshall Strabala, the 14-story, 78,967-meters
(850,000-square foot) office tower is located in London’s Canary Wharf, a major
business and shopping development. Completed in 2003, the building (also called
Heron's Quay 1, HQ1 and the Morgan Stanley Building) was one of three Canary
Wharf developments designed by Strabala. At the time, Strabala was Associate
Partner in Charge of Design with Skidmore Owings Merrill LLP. Photo credit: SOM
Harrods | London