- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- Flint is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan and is located along the Flint River, 66 miles (106 km) northwest of Detroit. As of the 2000 census, the city had a population of 124,943.
white pages flint mi - Flint -
Flint - Michigan - MI - Sticker - Decal - Die Cut
Made from premium 2-3mil Oracal or Arlon self adhesive vinyl, these die cut decals can last up to 5-7 years in an outdoor enviornment without cracking or fading.
Cut from a high-end Roland cutter using premium materials, these decals will stick to virtually any smooth surface.
What you see is what you get... each decal is meticulously crafted by our in house designers.
The decal is white without background. (Note: These are die cut so there is no background color). Custom decals and colors available please contact us for more details.
Gratuitous early '90s hip-hop photo
Influenced by 1990's hip hop mags The Source & Rap pages....Cypress Hill....5 Bouroughs of NYC....timberland boots & shorts in 90 degree weather....No Limit Records two page "album coming soon" advertisement....Champion hoodies...Quik Stop liquor store in Flint, MI....high top fades with dread....Wu-Tang Killa Bees....my brother playing Peter Piper for two hours straight....MCM jumpsuits....emptied out swisher sweets....summer trips to Syracuse....crown royal bags
white pages flint mi
Many of the postcards that appear in this book were mailed more than 60 or 70 years ago, often bearing simple messages between friends and family members. Now the images are seen again, sharing some of the interesting history of Flint, Michigan. There are postcards from the time when the city had two passenger train stations a few blocks apart, and images of the first steel arches over Saginaw Street. There are images of busy streetcars and the factories that made the town a leading producer of carriages and wagons, earning it the nickname "Vehicle City." Other postcards show how Flint became a leader in the "horseless carriage" industry, and then the birthplace of General Motors. There are images of many of the city's churches, schools, stores, theaters, and amusement parks, and even major events like fires and floods.