- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- Queensland is a state of Australia that occupies the north-eastern section of the mainland continent. It is bordered by the Northern Territory to the west, South Australia to the south-west and New South Wales to the south. To the east, Queensland is bordered by the Coral Sea and Pacific Ocean.
- Bundaberg (150), Mackay (1,000), Noosa (?), Rockhampton (600), Toowoomba (800), Townsville (1,000 to 2,000)
- A state that comprises the northeastern part of Australia; pop. 2,922,000; capital, Brisbane. Originally established in 1824 as a penal colony, Queensland was constituted a separate colony in 1859, having previously formed part of New South Wales, and was federated with the other states of Australia in 1901
- a state in northeastern Australia
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
white pages australia queensland - Coogi "Queensland"
Coogi "Queensland" 3-Piece Outfit (Sizes 12M - 24M) - pink, 18 months
For a fresh look this summer, check out this 3-piece set from Coogi. Wear it as an outfit or mix and match with separates - either way, she'll look great! Set includes: Hoodie: French terry, striping, ruffled hem, kangaroo pocket, logo embroidery and appliques, solid hood lining. (100% Cotton) T-Shirt: V-neck, easy-change snaps in back, cap sleeves, printed and embroidered graphics. (100% Cotton) Jeans: elastic waist, snap zip fly, scoop front pockets, patch back pockets, contrast stitching, logo embroidery and appliques. (98%Cotton, 2% Spandex) Machine Wash Cold, Inside Out Made in Bangladesh
Queensland Rail 1741
Queensland Rail 1720 class 1741 at Redbank 3/1/2005
Queensland MB Sprinter Ambulance
Queensland Ambulance Service Townsville 115 HCR