The All-Island Community Band Whidbey Island, WA
- The All-Island Community Band on Whidbey Island, Washington was organized in 1966.
The All-Island Community plays for local events that include festivals, fundraisers, parades, Fourth of July, and Holland Happenings. In December, the band plays carols at retirement facilities, non-profits, and other venues around Oak Harbor and Coupeville.
- All band instruments welcome.
- There are no auditions to join.
- The group includes all skill levels and has members ranging in age from High School and above.
- Membership is free
- The band meets from Labor Day to Memorial Day at the Oak Harbor Intermediate School band room, 150 SW 6th Avenue Thursdays, 7-8:30 PM. (No rehearsal on school holidays)
- Beginning Memorial Day to Labor Day, the band plays summer outdoor concerts at locations in the Oak Harbor and Coupeville area. Concert dates, times, and locations are listed on this site, the band Facebook page, and published in the Whidbey New-Times community calendar.
- Please join us.