What you will need:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut squash in half, scoop out seeds, and place in a baking pan with about 1-2 inches of water in the bottom. Place squash face up in pan in water and brush with a tablespoon or two of olive oil.
3. Bake squash for about 30 minutes or until it is tender enough to easily scoop out with a spoon.
4. Let squash cool so that you don't burn yourself. Scoop out the insides of the squash and place them in a food processor.
5. Add seasonings (minus the fresh rosemary) to food processor and blend until smooth. You may have to add a tablespoon or so of olive oil to the mixture to smooth it out.
6. Spread the squash puree liberally on your pizza dough, add toppings, and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until crust is how you like it. (I added the rosemary before baking, but am thinking it might be better sprinkled on after pizza is removed from the oven.)
Enjoy! Please send us any input, recipes, or questions you may have. We are always looking for new dinner ideas. Let us know what you are eating!