- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (toast in a 350-degree oven for 3 minutes)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
-Stir dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. If you're making the dressing ahead of time
refrigerate until you are ready to make your salad.
-In a medium bowl, gently toss the salad ingredients together.
-Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine.