She did not need much. Wanted very little. A kind word, a garden, kisses, books to read, sheltering arms, a cozy bed and to love and be loved in return. If you stand around waiting, who knows if it'll ever happen. Make your own destiny.
- What most girls like in guys isn't such a mystery. Confidence. Common sense. A decent level of maturity.
- Big shoulders and a complete lack of respect for her.
- All girls say 'a sense of humour'. Even if they don't have one themselves.
- I don't know about the other guys but i'll tell you what all the girls like about me... my brain. I don't believe that.
- Only thing a guy should worry about (for me) is not being obese.
- Good body. Toned and built up. 6ft plus height. Confident with a sexy smile. Dreamy eyes. They've got to be able to perform...if you know what I mean, lol.
- Two points in and I've already crossed off a good percentage of the male population.
- A Y chromosome.
- I am one of those girls that has to fight off guys everyday. Not all girls look for guys.
- What do girl like in guy: looks, hair, respect, humor - In that order!
- I like guys who will treat me with respect and not be controlling.
- Reasonably good looking. Doesn't have to look Hot, but at least vaguely attractive. Being rugged and manly helps
- Money, all women want money. Anybody who says otherwise is a liar.
- Romance and respect is winning combination. Girls want to feel special. If you try hard with all the girls, you lose credibility.
- It's pretty subjective, in all honesty. Although a good appearance always catches a girls eye. Personally, a guy would catch my eye if he was fairly muscley, clean looking, and smelled really good.