You can view PowerPoint from the Oct 22 session if you want a quick review of some basic tips on getting started with your site.
How to add an image to a page
1. Select the page in which you want to add the image to.
2. Select the "Edit Page" button on the top right of your site.
3. Put your cursor in the spot in which you want to put your image.
4. Select the "Insert" tab on the toolbar.
5. Select the first option "Image". The add an image box will appear.
6. Select the "Browse" button to locate where you saved your image.
7. Once your image appears, select "OK" and your image should now appear on your page.
This process will work for clip-art or photos that you have saved.
How to create a sub-page
1. Select the page in which you want to create the sub-page for.
2. Select the "Create Page" button on the top right of your site.
3. Select the type of page that you want to add.
4. Name the sub-page
5. Select the "Put page under___" option.
6. Select "Create Page"
For more help with this topic, please visit https://www.google.com/support/sites/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=155655.
How to create a hyperlink
1. Select the text in which you want to create the link.
2. Highlight the text with your cursor.
3. Once the text is highlighted, select the "Link" button on the toolbar.
4. Select the "web address option", and paste the URL into the box.
5. Press the "OK" button.
6. Your text is now hyperlinked.