Connect the Cords
– best if you remove bulbs that in ceiling right in front of board
How to clean – a little Windex or white board erase marker – If permanent marker is on board, go over the mark with a dry erase marker and then wipe off
Turn on computer, projector and software
Check light on SMART Board: Green=Good!
Orient the Board – press 2 buttons on pen try – It doesn’t matter where you press the pen, what matter is where you let go.
– recognizes what last left board. If you lose a marker you can put anything in its place (chapstick works well)
How Pen Tray Works
Using Pens – press hard, use continuous lines.
How to turn writing to text:
2. Place Pen Down
3. Select Drawing with the Mouse tool
4. Click the drop-down arrow:
5. Choose one of the 4 “Recognize” Options
1. In Pen Tray
2. In Notebook Toolbar
3. Circle Tap