News‎ > ‎

MGA/WGC Scramble October 5th

posted Aug 22, 2017, 8:05 AM by Sue Jacobson   [ updated Sep 16, 2017, 5:57 PM ]
The MGA/WGC Scramble was postponed to October 5th due to the spring flooding.  If anybody who was unable to play on the original date can play October 5th, we would love to have you join us!  Please note that on the entry form the date of the event should now be Thursday, October 5th.  We will be playing at Kingswood instead of Berksdale and it will now be a 9am shotgun!  The entry deadline should be Thursday, September 28th.  The rest of the information on the original entry form below is correct.

If you signed up to play on the original date but are unable to join us, you can ask for a refund up until the entry deadline of Thursday, September 28th.  Please contact either Sue Jacobson or Biddy Pyle if you need to cancel.

Click here to print the entry form.