Procedures to Cancel and Makeup Games:
- To cancel a game, use the Cancel/Schedule Makeup Game link to input your information and requested options. This formlet automatically generates and sends a Cancel Game Request email.
- In addition … If it is game day - call the Referee Scheduler, Bruce Masi-Phelps at 781-329-4212. If no answer, leave a message.
- Look at the current Practice, Game, and Makeup game schedules linked below to identify open time(s). Your own practice time slot or a Sunday is greatly preferred.
- Contact the opposing coach to see if any of the open times/dates work. Try to ask when their normal practice time is because that will increase your likelihood of success.
- To request a makeup game, use the Cancel/Schedule Makeup Game link to input your information and requested options. This formlet automatically generates and sends a Makeup Game Request email.
- The Field Scheduler will send you a confirmation email and will also request a referee for you. You do NOT need to contact the Referee Scheduler directly.
- Confirm with the opposing coach and then reconfirm that everything is set with the Field Scheduler so that we do not have refs showing up for games that weren’t confirmed.
- Check the Make-Up Game Schedule to be sure your game is confirmed.
- If scheduled during a practice time, be sure to contact the other Westwood coach scheduled on the field during your time, to let them know that they will be losing the field to a game. Contact information is listed below the practice schedule.