Procedures to Cancel and Makeup Games:
1. To cancel a game, use the Cancel A Game link to input your information and requested options. This formlet automatically generates and sends a Cancel Game Request email.
1A. In addition … If it is game day - call the Referee Scheduler, Bruce Masi-Phelps at 781-329-4212. If no answer, leave a message.
2. Look at the current Practice, Game, and Makeup game schedules linked below to identify open time(s). Your own practice time slot or a Sunday is greatly preferred.
3. Contact the opposing coach to see if any of the open times/dates work. Try to ask when their normal practice time is because that will increase your likelihood of success.
4. To request a makeup game, use the Schedule a Makeup Game link to input your information and requested options. This formlet automatically generates and sends a Makeup Game Request email.
5. The Field Scheduler will send you a confirmation email and will also request a referee for you. You do NOT need to contact the Referee Scheduler directly.
6. Confirm with the opposing coach and then reconfirm that everything is set with the Field Scheduler so that we do not have refs showing up for games that weren’t confirmed.
7. Check the Make-Up Game Schedule to be sure your game is confirmed.
8. If scheduled during a practice time, be sure to contact the other Westwood coach scheduled on the field during your time, to let them know that they will be losing the field to a game. Contact information is listed below the practice schedule.