Information about Indoor Tournaments Winter 2018
During the Winter Months there are many Indoor Tournaments that host Adult Divisions. There are specific registration requirements associated with each.
Ultimately the responsibility resides with the Team Captain to ensure all his players are properly State and Local Adult Association registered before listed deadlines. What does this mean?
Every tournament has a registration deadline as well as roster change deadlines. Failing to meet them creates chaos in getting teams checked-in properly at the beginning of the tournament.
TEAM CAPTAINS - As an adult Team Captain it is YOUR responsibility to relay necessary Adult registration information to your players/teammates.
ADULT PLAYERS - If you are a player wanting to participate, you need to be added to a team roster, when you receive information from your captain you need to take care of your State and Local Association Registration requirements before listed deadlines. Failing to do so means you are not eligible to play.
NOTE: As required by the State Adult Soccer Association, WRAS Policies require with no exceptions for players who do not possess a SD Adult Soccer Association registration (Player Card). You are wanting to participate in a Youth Hosted Indoor Soccer Tournament with an Adult Division that WRAS provides the required player registrations and check-in to ensure adults are properly covered just like the youth organizations are required to do for every youth player. Players who do not have their player card in their possession at check-in cannot play in any game until they do. Players who do not have their personal registration completed and paid with ID photo sent 48 hours prior to check-in will not be added to a roster or play in the said tournament. Player cards will not be processed onsite at the time of team check-in.
This Winter WRAS is supporting the Adult Division for the following Indoor Tournaments -
- Black Hills Rapids Winter Classic, Jan 19-21, 2018
- Registration Deadline - Dec 30, 2017
- Team Roster Deadline - Jan 13, 2018
- Roster Changes Deadline - Jan 15, 2018 by 5:00 PM
- Spearfish Winter Classic, Feb 2-4, 2018
- Registration Deadline - Mid January
- Team Roster Deadline - Jan 27, 2018
- Roster Changes Deadline - Jan 29, 2018 by 5:00 PM
- Belle Fourche Center of the Nation Blast, Feb 10-12, 2018
- Registration Deadline - Jan 28, 2018
- Team Roster Deadline - Feb 3, 2018
- Roster Changes Deadline - Feb 5, 2018 by 5:00 PM
- Spearfish Guadalajara's, Feb 23-25, 2018
- Registration Deadline - End of January
- Team Roster Deadline - Feb 17, 2018
- Roster Changes Deadline - Feb 19, 2018 by 5:00 PM
- Black Hills Rapids President's Cup, Mar 2-4, 2018
- Registration Deadline - Feb 10, 2018
- Team Roster Deadline - Feb 24, 2018
- Roster Changes Deadline - Feb 26, 2018 by 5:00 PM
All team rosters must be sent via email (not by text to someone's phone) to firstname.lastname@example.org before said deadline. No exceptions.
Adding new Adult players? Be sure to direct them to the State Registration Site to complete their USASA Yearly or 3-Day Tournament membership.