Look around and get to know our ministries. We are here to serve you that you might experience the love of Jesus Christ and be equipped
to share that love with others. We gather to renew and to grow in our commitment to God and to strengthen and support
We scatter to share the Good News and to serve our Neighbors in Love.
Our mission is to reach up to God in praise and prayer, to reach across the ages in fellowship, to reach within in Christian education, and to reach out in mission locally and globally.
Sunday School 8:45am (Sept. thru May)
Worship 10:00 am
What is New Beginnings?
- A way for presbyteries or individual congregations to envision a new future for their churches.
- It is both an assessment and a process:
- As an assessment, it provides congregations with information about their church and community, including a building inspection, a financial review, detailed demographic information and much more.
- As a process, it helps churches use that information to discern a new future story for the congregation.
- While the program is primarily geared to churches in significant decline, it is also helpful for churches who simply feel ‘stuck’ in their present situation.
- Over forty PC(USA) churches are already involved in the program – some of which have already decided on a new beginning!
- Future stories come in many forms, including mission redevelopment, relocation, a full restart, or the possibility of leaving a legacy.
- Watch the website, our facebook page, the bulletin and the Chime for more information.