Westminster House Youth Club
(WHYC) serves a diverse and vibrant community of young people in Nunhead, South East London.
The Principle Aims and Objectives of the Club are:
- To provide a safe, educational, building based project for the young people of Nunhead and surrounding areas;
- To provide an in-house programme of activities designed to empower young people, enable them to make informed decisions and to meet their individual and group needs, by regularly involving them in the consultation process;
- To offer young people opportunities to engage in activities which are beyond the realms of their usual inner city experiences;
- To ensure that all our activities actively promote equality of opportunity for all our young people;
- To actively seek partnership with other agencies to ensure a high quality of provision for our young people.