|Wellsburg Middle School|
Orange Knights Band!
Welcome to our Homepage!
Website for students and parents of the band program at Wellsburg Middle School.
|Remind! Sign up Now! to receive band announcements and updates via text or email!|
|If your child will be going into:
|Text the relevant message to
|Or send a blank email to:
- Chicago information: click here to download memo.
- Check Calendars below for scheduling.
- CHAPERONES: Anyone interested in being a chaperone for the 2015-16 school year--please download and print out the application to be a volunteer, fill it out, get drivers license scanned at BHS, and have proof of an up-to-date TB test (within last 2 years); then turn it in to Mrs. Sissini for approval. Please do this as soon after August 1st as possible, as I will need chaperones for the many events in which we participate.
- We are trying to earn money to go compete in Chicago, IL. The following fundraisers are an effort to defray the cost of the trip:
- Candy Bars--from December thru March
Here are other ways to earn money for the band:
The band is raising funds by collecting used cellphones, inkjet printer cartridges, DVD's, laptops, MP3 players, digital cameras, used or damaged. Please help us by bringing in any of these items no longer needed by you or any of your friends.
Syllabus: Band room Rules, Procedures, Grading and Attendance Policies
Parental Consent Form: form to be turned in beginning of every year.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE A SCALE SHEET: Please click and print from a link below.
Band Shirt Order
WHAT STUDENTS NEED TO WEAR TO:
This page is administered by Director Tim Turner. You can reach me at school 304-737-2922 ext. 107
or my cell phone 740-424-7039 after school hours. Any questions, please email me .
(This site last updated February11, 2016)