|Wellsburg Middle School|
Orange Knights Band!
Welcome to our Homepage!
Website for students and parents of the band program at Wellsburg Middle School.
|Remind! Sign up Now! to receive band announcements and updates via text or email!|
|If your child will be going into:
|Text the relevant message to
|Or send a blank email to:
- AFTER-SCHOOL REHEARSALS--Friday 10/9 and 11/20 till 5 pm. Please mark these dates so you can arrange to pick up child from practice.
- Our next game on October 14. Check calendars below for scheduling.
- GET wmsband.net ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE NOW AS AN APP! Simply click here to open the URL on your Android Phone Browser this will download the. apk file. After download completes, Tap install and the app will install to your device (you may have to "allow apps from unknown sources" for this app to install). It is safe, though, it just costs too much to get it onto the Google Play store. Not available for Apple devices due to high costs, sorry. Look for updated versions through this page.
- Check Calendars below for scheduling.
- CHAPERONES: Anyone interested in being a chaperone for the 2015-16 school year--please download and print out the application to be a volunteer, fill it out, get drivers license scanned at BHS, and have proof of an up-to-date TB test (within last 2 years); then turn it in to Mrs. Sissini for approval. Please do this as soon after August 1st as possible, as I will need chaperones for the many events in which we participate.
- We are trying to earn money to go compete in Chicago, IL. The following fundraisers are an effort to defray the cost of the trip:
- Discount cards to be handed out at parent meeting. 50% profit into individual student accounts.
- Little Caesars Pizza kits--first of October
- Candy Bars--from December thru March
- Possible Home Interior candle fundraiser during January due for Valentine's Day.
Here are other ways to earn money for the band:
The band is raising funds by collecting used cellphones, inkjet printer cartridges, DVD's, laptops, MP3 players, digital cameras, used or damaged. Please help us by bringing in any of these items no longer needed by you or any of your friends.
Syllabus: Band room Rules, Procedures, Grading and Attendance Policies
Parental Consent Form: form to be turned in beginning of every year.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE A SCALE SHEET: Please click and print from a link below.
Band Shirt Order
WHAT STUDENTS NEED TO WEAR TO:
This page is administered by Director Tim Turner. You can reach me at school 304-737-2922 ext. 107
or my cell phone 740-424-7039 after school hours. Any questions, please email me .
(This site last updated October 6, 2015)