My logs‎ > ‎

Skirmish at Bloodwight

##
## Monck, Phae, Puella, and I are doing Bloodwight. We manage to kill
## the vampire, but then suddenly our leader loses link.
##

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Wounded Phae:Hurt>
Monck has lost his link.
A dark wraith barely hits Phae's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Wounded Phae:Hurt>
You slash a spirit-soldier's right arm extremely hard.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Wounded Phae:Hurt>
A dark wraith barely hits Phae's right arm and tickles it.
A spirit-soldier slashes Phae's right arm and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Wounded Phae:Hurt>
Phae pounds a spirit-soldier's head hard.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Wounded Phae:Hurt>
Puella stabs a spirit-soldier's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Bad Phae:Hurt>
Phae R0aRs: ewww
A dark wraith barely hits Phae's left arm and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Bad Phae:Hurt>
A spirit-soldier hits Phae's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Bad Phae:Hurt>
A spirit-soldier barely slashes Phae's right leg and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Bad Phae:Hurt>
A spirit-soldier strongly hits Phae's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Bad Phae:Hurt>
You slash a spirit-soldier's left leg very hard and SHATTER it.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Bad Phae:Hurt>
Phae stops using a fine metal breastplate.
Phae stops using a great helm.
Phae stops using a fine pair of metal greaves.
Phae stops using a pair of smooth, black boots.
Phae stops using a fine pair of metal gauntlets.
Phae stops using a crimson pair of metal vambraces.
Phae stops using a metal wall shield.
Phae stops using a steel-shafted mattock.
Phae growls loudly as her shape changes to that of a bear.

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Bad Phae:Hurt>
Phae roars loudly.

##
## <snip>
##

![ CW Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Awful Phae:Wounded>
Phae hits a spirit-soldier's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Well, you begin to know this creature's anatomy.
You hear a spirit-soldier's death cry as he collapses.
A spirit-soldier disappears into nothing.

![ CW Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
a small silver key

![ CW Mana:Cold>sa lets get loot at least
[emo says, 'lets get loot at least']
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>osconce
[open sconce]
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>west
Hidden Room
A large stone chest is here.
An elegant marble chest sits against the wall.
Exits: (east).

![ CW Mana:Warm>g all all.chest
You get a bejewelled shield from a marble chest.
You get an engraved broadsword from a marble chest.

![ CW Mana:Warm>east
Raised Dais
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
On the ground, there are nine crimson leather belts.
You see three cutlasses on the ground.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
There are four pairs of chain mail gloves here.
You see two pairs of rigid leather gloves on the ground.
You see four pairs of rigid leather sleeves on the ground.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A sabre is on the ground.
You see four short spears on the ground.
On the ground, there are three silver cloakpins.
You see four sturdy pairs of rigid leather boots on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Monck the Dwarf is standing here (linkless).
Puella the Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Phae the Bear is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), down.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sa shield + sword
[emo says, 'shield + sword']
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Phae nods solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Puella grins evilly.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sa I'll wait at door, maybe some darkies come :)
[emo says, 'I'll wait at door, maybe some darkies come :)']
Ok.

##
## That's called wishful thinking!
## We are all quite sure darkies are nowhere near.
##

![ CW Mana:Warm>look

Puella starts CASTING...

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Raised Dais
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
On the ground, there are nine crimson leather belts.
On the ground, there are three cutlasses.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
You see four pairs of chain mail gloves on the ground.
There are two pairs of rigid leather gloves here.
You see four pairs of rigid leather sleeves on the ground.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A sabre is on the ground.
There are four short spears here.
You see four sturdy pairs of rigid leather boots on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Monck the Dwarf is standing here (linkless).
Puella the Elf is standing here CASTING.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Phae the Bear is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.

![ CW Mana:Warm>down
Wide Stairs
Exits: south, up.

![ CW Mana:Warm>south
Ancient Chamber
You see four chain mail coifs on the ground.
On the ground, there are three chain mail hauberks.
A dagger lies on the ground.
You see three falchions on the ground.
There are four gold rings here.
There are four handaxes here.
You see three metal wall shields on the ground.
On the ground, there are four pairs of chain mail leggings.
On the ground, there are four pairs of hard leather trousers.
There are four pairs of rigid leather boots here.
On the ground, there are three plain cloaks.
You see two spiked metal helmets on the ground.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
You see four woodsman's axes on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW Mana:Warm>south
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

!= CW Mana:Warm>north

*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from SOUTH.

!= CW Mana:Warm>
Ancient Chamber
On the ground, there are four chain mail coifs.
On the ground, there are three chain mail hauberks.
A dagger lies on the ground.
There are three falchions here.
On the ground, there are four gold rings.
There are four handaxes here.
You see three metal wall shields on the ground.
You see four pairs of chain mail leggings on the ground.
On the ground, there are four pairs of hard leather trousers.
On the ground, there are four pairs of rigid leather boots.
You see three plain cloaks on the ground.
On the ground, there are two spiked metal helmets.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
On the ground, there are four woodsman's axes.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from SOUTH.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A hungry warg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A hungry warg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW Mana:Warm>south
south
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

!= CW Mana:Warm>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= CW Mana:Warm>east
east
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= CW Mana:Warm>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW Mana:Warm>south
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW Mana:Warm>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW Mana:Warm>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, [south].
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW Mana:Warm>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW Mana:Warm>{cd;xx}
[close exit]
[cast 'block door' exit]
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.

tt
*** Tracking: *orc* ***


!O CW Mana:Warm>
!O CW Mana:Warm>
You swiftly -( D O D G E )- *Stilgar the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!O CW Mana:Warm *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>tto
*** Target is: *orc* ***
!O CW Mana:Warm *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.

!O CW Mana:Warm *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>
*Xianthol the Orc* stabs your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>flee
*Stilgar the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.
You flee head over heels.
You flee SOUTH.
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (south).
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>look

The -[ irondoor ]- CLOSES QUIETLY.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Puella has ARRIVED from EAST.
The -[ irondoor ]- is OPENED from the OTHER SIDE.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from SOUTH.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Stilgar the Orc* lightly pounds your left hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>
*Xianthol the Orc* CLOSES the -[ irondoor ]-.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>flee
*Xianthol the Orc* lightly stabs your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>
*Stilgar the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee EAST.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Narrow Tunnel
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves >> EAST >>.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Ancient Chamber
On the ground, there are four chain mail coifs.
On the ground, there are three chain mail hauberks.
A dagger lies on the ground.
There are three falchions here.
On the ground, there are four gold rings.
There are four handaxes here.
There are three metal wall shields here.
You see four pairs of chain mail leggings on the ground.
There are four pairs of hard leather trousers here.
On the ground, there are four pairs of rigid leather boots.
You see three plain cloaks on the ground.
There are two spiked metal helmets here.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
There are four woodsman's axes here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Wide Stairs
Exits: south, up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>up
Raised Dais
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
You see nine crimson leather belts on the ground.
On the ground, there are three cutlasses.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
You see four pairs of chain mail gloves on the ground.
You see two pairs of rigid leather gloves on the ground.
You see four pairs of rigid leather sleeves on the ground.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A sabre is on the ground.
You see four short spears on the ground.
There are four sturdy pairs of rigid leather boots here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Monck the Dwarf is standing here (linkless).
Phae the Bear is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Puella tells the group 'do?'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sa there are 2 darkies .P
[emo says, 'there are 2 darkies .P']
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Puella has ARRIVED from DOWN.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sa follow me I guess
[emo says, 'follow me I guess']
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Puella stops following Monck.
Puella starts following you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tto
*** Target is: *orc* ***
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Puella nods solemnly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>csn
*** Spell speed set to [ normally ] ***
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Puella says: we do?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nod
You nod solemnly.

##
## Here I forget to wait for the bear to follow.
##

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>down
Wide Stairs
Exits: south, up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south

*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from SOUTH.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves -- UP --.
A hungry warg leaves -- UP --.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves -- UP --.
A hungry warg leaves -- UP --.
Ancient Chamber
On the ground, there are four chain mail coifs.
There are three chain mail hauberks here.
A dagger lies on the ground.
There are three falchions here.
There are four gold rings here.
There are four handaxes here.
There are three metal wall shields here.
You see four pairs of chain mail leggings on the ground.
On the ground, there are four pairs of hard leather trousers.
On the ground, there are four pairs of rigid leather boots.
On the ground, there are three plain cloaks.
On the ground, there are two spiked metal helmets.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
There are four woodsman's axes here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Puella says: block

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Narrow Tunnel
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Catacombs
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves << WEST <<.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, (south).
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>{cd;xx}
[close exit]
[cast 'block door' exit]
Puella CLOSES the -[ irondoor ]-.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Puella starts CASTING...
You start to concentrate...

Puella utters the words 'block door'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.
******** EXIT -[ south ]- BLOCKED ********
Nothing happens.

##
## Allright, it's Puella's block on the door now.
##

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tto
*** Target is: *orc* ***
!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' *orc*]
*Stilgar the Orc* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *Stilgar the Orc* shivers in pain.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>
*Xianthol the Orc* lightly stabs your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' *orc*]
You start to concentrate...

Puella joins your fight.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>

*Stilgar the Orc* sends you SPRAWLING with a powerful BASH.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>
Puella starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Fine>
Puella utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Stilgar the Orc* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Puella hits him.
*Stilgar the Orc* lightly pounds your right foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Hurt>
Puella starts CASTING...
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Hurt>

*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Hurt>
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Hurt>

Puella utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Stilgar the Orc* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Puella hits him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Hurt>
Puella starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Hurt>

*Xianthol the Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Xianthol the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Hurt>

*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Hurt>
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>tar stilgar
*** Target is: stilgar ***
!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>flee

You barely slash *Xianthol the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...
You flee head over heels.
You flee EAST.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Puella the Elf is standing here CASTING.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
You start to concentrate...

*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves >> EAST >>.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [south].
*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
You start to concentrate...

Puella starts CASTING...

*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves >> EAST >>.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
Catacombs
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.
*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Catacombs
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves << WEST <<.
A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves << WEST <<.
A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Puella tells the group 'stilgart'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> EAST >>.

*Stilgar the Orc* tries to pound you, but you -( P A R R Y )- it.

Puella starts CASTING...

*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Puella starts CASTING...
Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *Stilgar the Orc* shivers in pain.
You strongly slash *Stilgar the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Stilgar the Orc*:Wounded>
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
*Xianthol the Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Xianthol the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
===== ARMOUR DOWN ==== (Last 11:14) =====
*Xianthol the Orc* lightly stabs your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>suic
[get pipe backpack]
[wield pipe]
[rest]
[smoke]
[wield broadsword]
[stand]

*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You hold a wooden pipe.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
Rest while fighting? Are you MAD?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>flee
Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, ready to protect the weak.
Puella utters the words 'diesilla barh'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
*Xianthol the Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Xianthol the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee EAST.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Puella the Elf is here, fighting *Stilgar the Orc*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Stilgar the Orc* is here, fighting Puella.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>east
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>west

*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from WEST.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves << WEST <<.
A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Puella the Elf is here, fighting *Stilgar the Orc*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Stilgar the Orc* is here, fighting Puella.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [south].
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Puella stabs *Stilgar the Orc*'s right leg very hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Xianthol the Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Xianthol the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Stilgar the Orc* pounds Puella's left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
*Xianthol the Orc* starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee EAST.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Puella the Elf is here, fighting *Stilgar the Orc*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Stilgar the Orc* is here, fighting Puella.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>pur
[g purplescroll all]
[recite purplescroll ]
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You start reciting a purple scroll.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> EAST >>.
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.

tar
*** Target is: stilgar ***
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>k
[hit stilgar]
They aren't here.
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You swiftly -( D O D G E )- *Stilgar the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.
You feel bolder.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
Puella gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.
You slash *Stilgar the Orc*'s left arm.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> EAST >>.
Puella stops using a steel-tipped spear.
Puella holds a wooden pipe.
*Stilgar the Orc* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
Puella sits down and rests.
As *Stilgar the Orc* throws a twisted rock fragment at the irondoor, there is an explosion.
The irondoor seems to blur for a while.
************* THE -[ irondoor ]- UN-BLOCKED *************

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
Puella enjoys some of Old Toby's best.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
Puella stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
Puella stops using a wooden pipe.
Puella decisively draws a steel-tipped spear.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>ces
[close exit s]
Puella puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>ces
[close exit s]
*Xianthol the Orc* strongly stabs your left foot.
It's already closed!
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
You slash *Xianthol the Orc*'s left hand and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
Puella starts CASTING...
*Xianthol the Orc* strongly stabs your left foot.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
*Stilgar the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
Puella utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Puella strongly stabs *Stilgar the Orc*'s left leg and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
Puella starts CASTING...
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
Puella starts CASTING...
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
You barely slash *Xianthol the Orc*'s body and tickle it.
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
Puella starts CASTING...
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Xianthol the Orc* strongly stabs your right leg.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
You flee EAST.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
You don't see any exit there.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
You don't see any exit there.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
You don't see any exit there.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from WEST.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>west

*Xianthol the Orc* quickly APPROACHES you, trying to stab you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
Puella has ARRIVED from WEST.
You flee head over heels.
You flee WEST.
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>east

*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
Puella has ARRIVED from EAST.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>east
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from WEST.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>west

*Xianthol the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A hungry warg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

tar
*** Target is: stilgar ***
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Puella OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>{cd;xx}
[close exit]
[cast 'block door' exit]
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sa block
[emo says, 'block']
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Puella starts CASTING...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
Puella utters the words 'block door'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.
******** EXIT -[ south ]- BLOCKED ********

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tar
*** Target is: stilgar ***
!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Puella nods solemnly.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Narrow Tunnel
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here reading a scroll (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Stilgar the Orc* strongly pounds your left foot.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
Puella starts CASTING...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
*Xianthol the Orc* heals *Stilgar the Orc*.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Wounded>
*Xianthol the Orc* begins to recite an azure scroll.
You slash *Stilgar the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Wounded>h
[cast n 'burning hands' stilgar]
You start to concentrate...
Puella utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Stilgar the Orc* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Puella hits him.
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Catacombs
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>h
[cast n 'burning hands' stilgar]
*Stilgar the Orc* quickly APPROACHES you, trying to pound you.
You start to concentrate...

Puella starts CASTING...
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from SOUTH.

*Xianthol the Orc* strongly stabs your body.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee NORTH.
Ancient Chamber
On the ground, there are four chain mail coifs.
You see three chain mail hauberks on the ground.
A dagger lies on the ground.
You see three falchions on the ground.
You see four gold rings on the ground.
You see four handaxes on the ground.
On the ground, there are three metal wall shields.
There are four pairs of chain mail leggings here.
There are four pairs of hard leather trousers here.
On the ground, there are four pairs of rigid leather boots.
On the ground, there are three plain cloaks.
On the ground, there are two spiked metal helmets.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
On the ground, there are four woodsman's axes.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Catacombs
Puella the Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>0
[change wimpy]
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Wimpy removed.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Narrow Tunnel
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Stilgar the Orc* strongly pounds your right foot.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Wounded>
Puella starts CASTING...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Wounded>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
You start to concentrate...

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Puella utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
Puella sprays *Stilgar the Orc* with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Narrow Tunnel
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Catacombs
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west

You swiftly -( D O D G E )- *Stilgar the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee WEST.
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Catacombs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Puella the Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Catacombs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.
*Xianthol the Orc* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from NORTH.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Nobody here by that name.
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from WEST.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Xianthol the Orc* strongly stabs your head.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee NORTH.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>look
Narrow Tunnel

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Catacombs
Puella the Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [south].
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from EAST.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Stilgar the Orc* swiftly dodges Puella's attempt to stab him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
You start to concentrate...
*Stilgar the Orc* lightly pounds Puella's left arm and tickles it.

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Catacombs
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
Puella approaches *Stilgar the Orc*, trying to stab him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Narrow Tunnel
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves << WEST <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west

*Stilgar the Orc* has ARRIVED from WEST.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Stilgar the Orc* strongly pounds your right foot.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
*Xianthol the Orc* strongly stabs your right leg.
Puella barely stabs *Stilgar the Orc*'s right hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>h
[cast n 'burning hands' stilgar]

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee EAST.
Catacombs
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Stilgar the Orc* quickly APPROACHES you, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>flee
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from WEST.
You flee head over heels.
You flee NORTH.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
Ancient Chamber
There are four chain mail coifs here.
On the ground, there are three chain mail hauberks.
A dagger lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three falchions.
There are four gold rings here.
On the ground, there are four handaxes.
There are three metal wall shields here.
On the ground, there are four pairs of chain mail leggings.
You see four pairs of hard leather trousers on the ground.
You see four pairs of rigid leather boots on the ground.
There are three plain cloaks here.
On the ground, there are two spiked metal helmets.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
There are four woodsman's axes here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
Wide Stairs
Exits: south, up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>up
Raised Dais
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
You see nine crimson leather belts on the ground.
You see three cutlasses on the ground.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
There are four pairs of chain mail gloves here.
You see two pairs of rigid leather gloves on the ground.
On the ground, there are four pairs of rigid leather sleeves.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A sabre is on the ground.
You see four short spears on the ground.
On the ground, there are four sturdy pairs of rigid leather boots.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Phae the Bear is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), down.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>azu
[g azurescroll all]
[recite azurescroll ]
You get an azure scroll from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

##
## OK, this isn't going so well with just two of us.
## Lets see if the bear can help!
##

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sa follow
[emo says, 'follow']
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
Wide Stairs
Exits: south, up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Ancient Chamber
You see four chain mail coifs on the ground.
On the ground, there are three chain mail hauberks.
A dagger lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three falchions.
On the ground, there are four gold rings.
You see four handaxes on the ground.
On the ground, there are three metal wall shields.
You see four pairs of chain mail leggings on the ground.
On the ground, there are four pairs of hard leather trousers.
You see four pairs of rigid leather boots on the ground.
There are three plain cloaks here.
On the ground, there are two spiked metal helmets.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
On the ground, there are four woodsman's axes.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>look
Ancient Chamber
There are four chain mail coifs here.
On the ground, there are three chain mail hauberks.
A dagger lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three falchions.
You see four gold rings on the ground.
You see four handaxes on the ground.
You see three metal wall shields on the ground.
On the ground, there are four pairs of chain mail leggings.
There are four pairs of hard leather trousers here.
You see four pairs of rigid leather boots on the ground.
On the ground, there are three plain cloaks.
You see two spiked metal helmets on the ground.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
There are four woodsman's axes here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
Wide Stairs
Phae the Bear is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up
Raised Dais
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
You see nine crimson leather belts on the ground.
There are three cutlasses here.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
On the ground, there are four pairs of chain mail gloves.
On the ground, there are two pairs of rigid leather gloves.
You see four pairs of rigid leather sleeves on the ground.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A sabre is on the ground.
There are four short spears here.
You see four sturdy pairs of rigid leather boots on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
Wide Stairs
Phae the Bear is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, up.
You swiftly -( D O D G E )- *Xianthol the Orc*'s attempt to stab you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>be
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You barely slash *Xianthol the Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Xianthol the Orc*:Fine>
Phae starts following you.
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves -- UP --.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from UP.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up
Raised Dais
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
There are nine crimson leather belts here.
You see three cutlasses on the ground.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
On the ground, there are four pairs of chain mail gloves.
There are two pairs of rigid leather gloves here.
You see four pairs of rigid leather sleeves on the ground.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A sabre is on the ground.
There are four short spears here.
On the ground, there are four sturdy pairs of rigid leather boots.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Hidden Room
A large stone chest is here.
An elegant marble chest sits against the wall.
Exits: (east).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Raised Dais
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
There are nine crimson leather belts here.
You see three cutlasses on the ground.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
You see four pairs of chain mail gloves on the ground.
On the ground, there are two pairs of rigid leather gloves.
You see four pairs of rigid leather sleeves on the ground.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A sabre is on the ground.
There are four short spears here.
There are four sturdy pairs of rigid leather boots here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
Wide Stairs
Exits: south, up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Ancient Chamber
On the ground, there are four chain mail coifs.
On the ground, there are three chain mail hauberks.
A dagger lies on the ground.
There are three falchions here.
There are four gold rings here.
On the ground, there are four handaxes.
On the ground, there are three metal wall shields.
You see four pairs of chain mail leggings on the ground.
There are four pairs of hard leather trousers here.
There are four pairs of rigid leather boots here.
There are three plain cloaks here.
There are two spiked metal helmets here.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
On the ground, there are four woodsman's axes.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Narrow Tunnel
Puella the Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.
Puella leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Narrow Tunnel
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Stilgar the Orc* strongly pounds your right foot.
Phae hits *Stilgar the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
You slash *Stilgar the Orc*'s body.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from WEST.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves << WEST <<.
A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.
*Stilgar the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
You start to concentrate...

*Stilgar the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves << WEST <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
Narrow Tunnel
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
*Stilgar the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Narrow Tunnel
*Stilgar the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Phae approaches *Stilgar the Orc*, trying to hit him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k
[hit stilgar]
You approach *Stilgar the Orc*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Bad Phae:Hurt>
You slash *Stilgar the Orc*'s body.
Phae hits *Stilgar the Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Stilgar the Orc* is I.N.C.A.P.A.C.I.T.A.T.E.D and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Dying>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' stilgar]
You start to concentrate...


!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Stilgar the Orc*:Dying>
Phae hits *Stilgar the Orc*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Stilgar the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Stilgar the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Stilgar the Orc*.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ggc
[get coins corpse]
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from WEST.
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> EAST >>.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tto
*** Target is: *orc* ***
!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A horse of the Rohirrim (minu) is standing here.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [south].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>di
[cast n 'dispel evil' *orc*]

*Xianthol the Orc* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.
*Xianthol the Orc* tries to keep Phae at bay, but fails.
Phae hits *Xianthol the Orc*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
As *Xianthol the Orc* throws a twisted rock fragment at the irondoor, there is an explosion.
The irondoor seems to blur for a while.
************* THE -[ irondoor ]- UN-BLOCKED *************

*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.

*Xianthol the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *Xianthol the Orc* shivers in pain.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
Phae yells 'u better run chris'
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.
Ok.
Phae approaches *Xianthol the Orc*, trying to hit him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]

Phae hits *Xianthol the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
Ok.
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
Phae approaches *Xianthol the Orc*, trying to hit him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
Phae hits *Xianthol the Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
Phae approaches *Xianthol the Orc*, trying to hit him.
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* stabs Phae's right foreleg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Phae hits *Xianthol the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from EAST.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
It's already closed!
Phae hits *Xianthol the Orc*'s body hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.
Ok.
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]

*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
Phae leaves >> EAST >>.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Catacombs
Phae the Bear is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Xianthol the Orc* has ARRIVED from NORTH.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves << WEST <<.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
k
[hit *orc*]
Entrance Hall
The corpse of a huge, heavily-muscled beast is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
*Xianthol the Orc* OPENS the -[ irondoor ]-.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ces
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>oes
[open exit s]
south
south
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Before the Iron Door
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: (north), south.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
Crevice
Exits: north, up.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
Sunken Slope
Exits: west, down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You feel bolder.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Sunken Slope
Exits: east, west.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, up.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, south, west.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Valley Floor
Exits: east, south, west.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, west.
Phae tells you 'xianthol bad'

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Valley Floor
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Terrace
Exits: east, up.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>up
Flat Terrace
*Xianthol the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A hungry warg stops following *Xianthol the Orc*.
*Xianthol the Orc* picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k
[hit *orc*]
*Xianthol the Orc* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.

##
## Phae tells you 'xianthol bad' <== not really any more.
##

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Xianthol the Orc*:Hurt>
Phae hits *Xianthol the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Xianthol the Orc*:Wounded>
*Xianthol the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Xianthol the Orc* leaves << WEST << riding a hungry warg.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
k
[hit *orc*]
Along a Stone Wall
Exits: north, east, south.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

##
## <snip>
##
## Xianthol gets away and we go back for loot.
##

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Puella utters the words 'block door'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.
******** EXIT -[ south ]- BLOCKED ********

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
92/237 hits, 22/129 mana, and 9/111 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Phae R0aRs: we do shadow?

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Puella says: we do

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sa yeah
[emo says, 'yeah']
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Puella reports:   160/175 hits     24/135 mana     83/113 moves

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>tar shadow
*** Target is: shadow ***
!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sa lets do.
[emo says, 'lets do.']
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>east
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Phae R0aRs: okay cool i want his scalp

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
Phae loses control and drools all over herself.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>bl
[cast n 'blind' shadow]
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
A shadow seems to be blinded!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w3
[draw bow]
A shadow swiftly dodges Phae's attempt to hit it.
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.
A shadow says 'If I could see you, you'd be dead!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A shadow hits Phae's left hindleg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>assist

Puella joins Phae's fight.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You assist Phae.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a shadow:Healthy Phae:Hurt>sh
ec
[look in corpse]
Phae hits a shadow's left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

You shoot a shadow's left leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Phae:Hurt>
corpse (here) : 
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a black amulet
a blue scroll
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an icy ring
a keyring with a couple of keys
a leather backpack
an old length of iron chain
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
a ruby ring
a sable pouch
a scorched, grisly fur (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (satisfactory)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
a water skin
a stone
a white chain mail coif (flawless)

Phae R0aRs: omg can i have ornate?
Puella says: damn.. xiantol got like 10 azures
Puella nods solemnly.
Phae R0aRs: xianthol omfg he was BAD!
Puella nods solemnly.
Puella sighs loudly.
Phae nods solemnly.
[emo says, 'so was I.']

##
## <snip>
##
## Shadow dies.
##

You shoot a shadow's right arm extremely hard and SHATTER it.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a shadow's death cry as it collapses.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Monck has ARRIVED from EAST.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>gig
You giggle.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Monck Commands You: ello

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Puella pats Monck on his head.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Monck Commands You: fuck me

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sa heya
[emo says, 'heya']
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Phae comforts Monck.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Monck Commands You: i was scared

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sa we've got some loot
[emo says, 'we've got some loot']
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Puella says: missed party

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Monck Commands You: and 3 wps!

##
## The End!
##
Comments