My logs‎ > ‎

Smiter dies in open area

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>inf
You are a male Black Numenorean.
You are 67 years, 8 months and 18 days old.
You have played 1 month, 3 days and 3 hours (real time). Session: 3 hrs.
This ranks you as Valgumihkel the Red Ninja, Tunck-Fu Clan (level 45).
You are five feet eleven and weigh thirteen stone and one pound.
Perception: vision 30, hearing -2, smell -25. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs sixty-one pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:18 Wis:18 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:14 Per:10.
Offensive Bonus: 49%, Dodging Bonus: 3%, Parrying Bonus: 52%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 75%.
You have 164/166 hit, 102/131 mana, and 101/105 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 27,741,693 experience points and you have 344,993 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (68 wp).
You need 808,307 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 190 gold coins, 18 silver pennies, and 77 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- stored spell fireball
- novoid
- noquit
- shield
- stored spell teleport
- armour

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Krae (K) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Krae leaves south riding a hungry warg.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Krae tells you 'trackin'

!. CRW Mana:Burning>
*Frosch the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!. CRW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!. CRW Mana:Burning>
*Frosch the Dwarf* curao dice: hi

!. CRW Mana:Burning>cast n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

sa hi
Your victim has disappeared!
*Frosch the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
emote says: hi
Ok.

!. CRW Mana:Burning>south
Grass Beside the Road
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Burning>cast n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

The slanting, orange light proclaims a new dawn in the Vale of Anduin.

Your victim has disappeared!
*Frosch the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>south
hit *dwarf*
Old Forest Road
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>Krae tells you 'bear w 2'
You try to pierce *Frosch the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*. CRW Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>cast n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*Frosch the Dwarf* lightly smites your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>cast n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Frosch the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Frosch the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
cast n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Old Forest Road
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Frosch the Dwarf* with full impact.
You lightly pierce *Frosch the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>cast n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Frosch the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Frosch the Dwarf* lightly smites your right leg and tickles it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>shiv

*Frosch the Dwarf* curao dice: har har

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
An angry rabbit has arrived from the south.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Frosch the Dwarf* lightly smites your left arm and tickles it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>Brrrrrrrrr.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>tell Krae dwarf siin
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>cast n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

tell Krae kaklen koora
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Frosch the Dwarf* with full impact.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.
*Frosch the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Frosch the Dwarf* curao dice: pew pew

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Frosch the Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
An angry rabbit leaves east.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*

Your head stops stinging.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>You start to concentrate...

flee
*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Frosch the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Frosch the Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
An angry rabbit has arrived from the east.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Frosch the Dwarf* waves.
*Frosch the Dwarf* smites your left leg hard.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee east.
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Old Forest Road
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Frosch the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Frosch the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
Vast Plain
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Grass Beside the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Frosch the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>change wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Frosch the Dwarf* with full impact.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Frosch the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Flowery Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Grass Beside the Road
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Frosch the Dwarf* with full impact.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Frosch the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Frosch the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Flowery Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Frosch the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
Grass Beside the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
Flowery Grass
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Frosch the Dwarf* with full impact.
You lightly pierce *Frosch the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Frosch the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Frosch the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Frosch the Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Grass Beside the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Flowery Grass
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>*Frosch the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
Nobody here by that name.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Flowery Grass
The corpse of a wild ox is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>change wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
68/152 hits, 37/131 mana, and 85/97 moves.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Krae tells you 'ma bushes'

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Flowery Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Grass Beside the Road
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Your victim has disappeared!
*Frosch the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Vast Plain
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>*Frosch the Dwarf* wears a black warg fur about his body.
You start to concentrate...

Krae tells you 'pickabl!'

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Frosch the Dwarf* with full impact.
You pierce *Frosch the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Frosch the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Frosch the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
68/152 hits, 21/131 mana, and 83/97 moves.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The day has begun.
You bleed from open wounds.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Frosch the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Old Forest Road
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Frosch the Dwarf* with full impact.
You strongly pierce *Frosch the Dwarf*'s left foot.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Frosch the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Frosch the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bushy Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Bushy Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Grassy Plain
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>get pipe pouch
wield pipe
rest
smoke
wield runed
stand
You get a wooden pipe from a sable pouch.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>You stop using a black runed dagger.
You hold a wooden pipe.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel focused.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You stop using a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a black runed dagger, ready to defend yourself.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You stop resting, and stand up.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Bushy Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Bushy Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Old Forest Road
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Frosch the Dwarf* with full impact.
You pierce *Frosch the Dwarf*'s left foot.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Frosch the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Frosch the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>track mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Krae tells you 'tulen ka?'

ye no mana :(

You stop searching.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>tell Krae no
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Frosch the Dwarf* yells from the west 'lies' in Westron.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>track mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Frosch the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You feel less protected.
*Frosch the Dwarf* smites your right leg hard and shatters it.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Frosch the Dwarf*:Bad>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Frosch the Dwarf*:Bad>
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Vast Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast n 'fireball' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Grass Beside the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
48/152 hits, 43/131 mana, and 79/97 moves.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>change wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha wimp 40
Wimpy set to: 40

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Vast Plain
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Frosch the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast n 'fireball' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Vast Plain
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast n 'fireball' *dwarf*
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Frosch the Dwarf* in flames.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Frosch the Dwarf*:Awful>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Frosch the Dwarf*:Awful>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Frosch the Dwarf*:Awful>cast q 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Blooming Vale
A slender plant grows here, with clusters of tiny pink flowers atop its stem.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
cast q 'burning hands' *dwarf*
Vast Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

## pidi olema "ta awf", aga kerge mistype :P
*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tell Krae ta wtf
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
The Valley Edge
*Frosch the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south, west, down.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast q 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *Frosch the Dwarf*.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Frosch the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Frosch the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>tell Krae rip
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a black warg fur (flawless)
a broad silver belt
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a great warsword (flawless)
a jewelled ring
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a metal buckler (flawless)
a dark stone
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
two sable pouches
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a water skin

backpack (carried) : 
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
two herbal kits
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a russet cloak (flawless)

pouch (carried) : 
a coach ticket
three man-like roots
a strange set of lock picks
two small metal flasks
a wooden pipe
Comments