makes 6 servings
- 16 ounces of boneless skinless chicken cut into cubes
- 3 medium white potatoes, scrubbed and cuts into cubes
- 1 medim onion, peeled and sliced vertically
- 1 large can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 can (400 ml.) light coconut milk
- 2 Tbs curry powder
- Coat the inside of your slow cooker with non-stick spray for ease of cleanup.
- Prepare ingredients as described.
- Stir curry powder into chicken broth.
- Layer ingredients in the slow cooker... potatoes, onions, chicken, tomatoes, chicken broth with curry powder.
- Put lid on slow cooker.
- Turn setting to HIGH for 15 minutes, then turn down to LOW and let cook for 7 to 8 hours.
- Turn setting to off. Prepare addition veggies as desired and divide among serving plates.
- Portion leftovers and freeze or store in fridge for one or two days at most.