makes 1 cake
- 2/3 scoop (about 21g) vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 Tbs PB2
- 1/4 cup nut milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Coat the inside of a microwave safe cooking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the nut milk and stir. You want a brownie batter consistency so if it is a bit thick, add more nut milk a couple of drops at a time.
- Spoon batter into prepared baking dish.
- Cook in microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH. Time may vary slightly.
- Remove cooked cake from microwave and allow to cool about 30 seconds before removing cake to serving dish.
- Top as desired or eat plain.