websterhubbletelescope's Oil Cusp
And all this science
I don't understand
- The USA oil industry merger graph lies here should you deign to take a look and perhaps consume ~50 MB of uncompressed image memory space. Show some patience on loading.
- The rest of the oil merger network consists of isolated, apparently transient directed graphs, shown here
- And take a look at the Enron subnet, below.
- Calculation of fraction produced after reinvestment.
- Graph of reinvested EROEI as it affects peak oil, from TheLastSasquatch.