Web Site Remediation
Similar to Web Site Development, remediation of an existing web site is also a collaborative effort between your organization and ours. Remediation includes the following:
- We will meet with you to discuss your objectives for your web site. We will ask specific questions about what improvements you would like.
- We will conduct an independent analysis of your existing web site which may result in the identification of additional improvements.
- We will provide you with a proposal document for remediating the site.
- Your feedback on the proposal will be incorporated into the document and the specifications will be finalized.
- Upon your approval of the proposal document, the agreed upon changes will be made to the web site in a test environment.
- We will demo the modified web site to you and your feedback will be incorporated whenever possible.
- Upon your approval of the modified web site, it will be implemented on the web and be available to users world wide.