Web Site Development
Developing a new web site is a collaborative effort between your organization and ours and includes the following:
- We will meet with you to discuss your objectives for your web site. We will ask specific questions about what you want (and do not want) included.
- We will provide you with a proposal document for creating the site that will likely include screen samples. If time allows we may be able to show some actual web pages in a prototype.
- Your feedback on the proposal will be incorporated into the document and the specifications will be finalized.
- Upon your approval of the proposal document, the web site will be constructed in a test environment and your web site domain name will be acquired.
- We will demo the completed web site to you and your feedback will be incorporated whenever possible.
- Upon your approval of the completed web site, it will be implemented on the web and be available to users world wide.