Warning! Meta-Trader indicators and Forex software are still under Trials phase. Meta-Trader indicators and Forex software are intended for educational ONLY. "ParadoxTech" will not responsible due to misfortune in live trading account by using this Meta-Trader indicators and Forex software.
Warning!! Use With CAUTION,this is Beta Indicator
What is "C1-BullBear AIO"
- C1-BullBear AIO is an indicator for Meta-Trader 4.
- C1-BullBear AIO is still in the trial version.
- Make sure to try on demo account first to avoid any misfortune from this indicator.
- "C1-BullBear AIO" also as combined indicator from "C1-PIVOT V3","C1-BullBear Advanced" and "C1-Spread"
Inside Including :
- BullBear v8 advanced + Vortex v1
- Timer version 1.0
- Spread Filter version 1.0
- Pivot Vortex Candlestick version 1.0
- Pivot Daily and Custom Pivot v1
- Volume Vortex AI v1.0
- Snapshoot HD v1.0
- HighPeriod = 15 and LowPeriod = 5 as default setup
- HighPeriod as "long term trend" while LowPeriod as "short term trend"
- HighPeriodMAMode and LowPeriodMAMode calculated as "1=intraday","2=collective trend" and "0=(intraday + collective trend) /2"
- ModeUpperLower served as ranged value,calculated as "0=(High - Low)" or "1=(Higher - Lower)"
- NeonMode = "true" as for dark background and white on foreground,and so on vice verse with "false" value
- At least Windows XP
- RAM 256
- Support on Meta-trader 4
- Identify Convergence and Divergence.
- Identify the momentum volume (blue line)
- AI assist with plotting trend on the chart
- Has the trend of automatic calculation
- As well as the trend in the calculation decide will Bull or Bear trend.
- Long Term Timeframe : When the bold green line above "50" point, it is considered as Bullish trend.
- Long Term Timeframe : When the bold red line above "50" point, it is considered as Bearish trend.
- Short Term Timeframe : When the thin cyan line above "50" point, it is considered as Bullish trend.
- Short Term Timeframe : When the thin orange line above "50" point, it is considered as Bearish trend.
- Basic concept, if bearish (red) more than "50" then the bearish win the trend,Otherwise the bullish (green) to below level of "50" bullish is losing the trend,and the trend will go on as bearish trend.
The concept can be seen like vortex indicator
- Only one trend (between bull=green and bear=red) will be a winner and the other side will lose in the fight.
- Even the concepts used, such as of momentum and not as the price action.
Figure C1-BullBearAIO Indicator