Shrimp Scampi Pizza from We are not Martha
1) Start by melting the butter and olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic to the pan and let cook for about 1-2 minutes.
2) Toss in the red hot pepper flakes, too, and cook for 20 more seconds.
3) Throw your shrimp in the pan in an even layer and season with a little salt and pepper. When shrimp start turning pink (about 2 minutes), flip and cook another minute or so on the other side. When finished cooking, remove shrimp to a bowl and set aside.
4) Stir in lemon juice and wine and sprinkle in parsley. Let sauce reduce a little bit.
5) Roll your dough out, nice and thin. Brush on a light layer of wine/lemon/parsley reduction.
6) Sprinkle on the feta cheese and parmesan. And top with the shrimp.
7) Bake at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes until crust starts to brown and cheese gets melty.