• 4 eggs, whisked
1) Heat olive oil in large pan and saute sausage, crumbling it into smaller bits using a spatula. Cook until browned, about 6 minutes. Transfer sausage to a paper towel-lined plate.
2) Add potato, red pepper, and onion to the skillet. Add some more olive oil if you think it's needed. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Transfer potato mixture to a bowl and mix in the crumbled sausage.
4) Add this mixture directly to your whisked eggs and gently combine all.
5) Pour half of the egg/sausage mixture into the same lightly oiled skillet. Add chives and cheese.
6) Cook, lifting edges to allow the uncooked egg run underneath. Continue to gently shake skillet to prevent the egg from sticking.
7) Repeat with remaining egg mixture to prepare the second omelet.