Lobster Artichoke Flatbread from We are not Martha
1) Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Roll out dough on a floured surface. Place on a foil-covered pizza pan.
3) In a small bowl, combine olive oil and minced garlic and using a pastry brush, brush onto the dough.
4) Spread almost all the parmesan cheese on top. And generously layer on the lobster and artichokes.
5) Sprinkle on the parsley, the red pepper flakes, and the rest of the parmesan cheese. Drizzle the lemon juice over the top.
6) Bake at 450 degrees for about 18-22 minutes (until it's crisped up to your liking).
(makes 1 flatbread)