Garlic and Herb Sweet Potato Fries from We are not Martha
• 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into fries
• 1 large egg white
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
• 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes (or to your liking)
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the egg white, salt, garlic, thyme, and red chili flakes and lightly whisk.
3. Place sweet potato fries on a baking sheet and lightly toss with olive oil.
4. Pour the egg white mixture over the fries and with your hands, gently toss until all fries are coated with egg mixture.
5. Bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until crispy.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.