Blueberry, Lemon, and White Chocolate Chunk Cookies from We are not Martha
• 1.5 sticks unsalted butter, softened
• 1 cup light brown sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1) In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together your butter and brown sugar.
2) Add the egg, lemon zest, and vanilla.
3) In a separate bowl add mix the flour, salt, and baking powder. In batches, slowly begin adding the mixture into the electric mixer, until incorporated with the butter mixture.
4) Gently mix the white chocolate chunks in.
5) Detach the bowl from the stand and gently mix the blueberries in.
6) Using an ice cream scoop, drop balls of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, making sure to leave about 1-inch between each.
7) Bake for 11-13 minutes, until the edges have started to brown.
8) Transfer all of the cookies to wire racks and let them cool.
9) When cookies have cooled, scoop your favorite vanilla ice cream on one cookie and sandwich with another.