Welcome to the Neighborhood!
3. Want to sign up for our alert service?
News at a glance:
1. The annual July 4th Parade is scheduled for this Saturday at 10am. The parade will be lead by the Penn Township Fire Department and traditionally showcases the creativity and enthusiasm of the neighborhood kids. The parade
will begin and end at 54625 Whispering Oak (same location as last year). A limited of supplies for decorating will be available and refreshments and fellowship will be available afterward. Come join in the fun!
2. The next edition of The Crier is scheduled for print soon. Please send any news, announcements and information to email@example.com
Residents can text on cell phone WBRESIDENT to 84483 to sign up to receive resident alerts from Winding Brook Park
OR you can search Winding Brook Park at http://www.rainedout.com/ to enter your cell phone or email to receive and manage alerts
Watch this video on Youtube ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lfRRGUEj8w ... it will show you how you can get neighborhood alerts.
4. New to the Neighborhood? Moving in? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can include you in the Directory.
5. The 2015 Winding Brook Park Meeting schedule is as follows:
January 21 – Annual Meeting
March 18 – Board Meeting
May 20 – Board Meeting
September 16 – Board Meeting
November 16 – Board Meeting
January 20, 2016 – Annual Meeting
All meetings are at 7:00 p.m.
211 E. Day Rd. Mishawaka, IN 46545
Scott Kachmarik - President
Tammy Emery - Vice President
Bill Bagatini - Treasurer
Jane Mason - Secretary