Who are we?
We are an energetic and enthusiastic group of TESOL professionals who work with ELLs and teachers in various settings.
We share a common vision of diversity, equity and professionalism in TESOL, both as an activity and a profession.
The primary goals of the WATESOL NNEST Caucus are to
- support native and non-native English-speaking teachers professionally
- build awareness of NNEST benefits, concerns, needs and issues
- promote research on NNEST issues
- encourage NEST/NNEST collaboration
We are commented to advocacy and researching concerning NNESTS and matters related to identity, pedagogy, and fairness in English language teaching.
- TESOL profession should welcome and promote ethnic, racial, cultural, religious, and linguistic diversity,
- collaboration among native and non-native English-speaking teachers will lead to more rewarding practices in TESOL,
- TESOL professionals should act as change agents in building a more democratic, diverse, and equitable professional context,
will be happy to welcome you!
Step 2 - Join NNEST Caucus by selecting "I would like to be a member of the NNEST Caucus" during registration
Step 3 - Stay connected via Listserv and Facebook.