- Single burner stove and
windscreen. I still like the Coleman Feather 400 the best. Pot wraps if
it's cold, Yes, I forgot them and dinner was very late.
- Stainless steel pots /lids, frying pan, and a grill if you have
the space but you probably don't.
- Kitchen knife, spatula, spoon, pasta
- Utensils for eating, plastic/lexan plates and
- Lexan Water bottles.
- NO GLASS - it will break in your pack
- Water purifier or giardia for sure.
- Waterproofed matches
- Scrubber and soap.
- Rope to put food packs up the
trees, or BARRELS for food. Much easier but you still need to hang them.
Be careful not to use the lid as a cooking section. You don't want your
barrels to smell like food!