Steps for installing Firestarter (fire wall) on Ubuntu
Just as it is easy for turing on and turning off windows fire wall in windows xp home and windows xp pro, firestarter provides the same ease of simplicity to linux.
Firestarter is a complete firewall tool for linux machines. It has a very easy wizard with few clicks you can stealth your machine providing restricted access. Ports can be opened and closed easily.
3) Mathematical Software ( Plotting 2-D graphs in Mathcad)
5) Resume Builder ( Co op/ Intern students)
8) Artificial Intelligence (Algorithms)
19) AIA Week 5
20) AIA Week 6
To install a firewall on Ubuntu 5.10 is really simple and easy.
1) Click on Applications->Add Applications
2) You will be asked for the root password.
In the search box enter fire starter. Fire starter is the name of the fire wall available for Ubuntu.
4) Right click firestarter and mark it for installation and click on apply.
5) Congratulations! Firestarter is available by clicking on