- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images
on or from videotape
- (video) the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still
receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- (video) (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video
- A videocassette
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components
(especially one containing a recording of a movie or television
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- a small portable timepiece
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign
domination nor to despotic government
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free
enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free
will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as
- .gf is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for French Guiana. It is
delegated to the ISP Net Plus, but its site does not appear to have any
information about how to register the domains, which are little-used.
- GF(2) (also F2 or Z/2Z) is the Galois field of two elements. It is the
smallest finite field.
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for French Guiana; Symbol for the
gigafarad, an SI unit of electrical capacitance equal to 10^9
watch, clock, time, pocket watch,
VIDEO , VIDEO