- The Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball team, representing the University of Kentucky, is the in the history of college basketball, both in all-time wins and all-time winning percentage. Kentucky's all-time record currently stands at 2023-638-1 (.760).
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
- Secretly follow or spy on
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- a small portable timepiece
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
watch kentucky basketball online free - 100 Things
100 Things Wildcats Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)
The University of Kentucky men’s basketball program is the winningest in the history of the sport, and this book explores those wins along with the personalities, events, and facts that any and every Wildcats fan should know. Wildcats stars from more than a century of success are highlighted, including Louie Dampier, Pat Riley, Sam Bowie, Jamal Mashburn, Antoine Walker, Walter McCarty, Travis Ford, and Brandon Knight. The team’s colorful coaches are also profiled, including championship winners Adolph Rupp, Joe B. Hall, Rick Pitino, and Tubby Smith. It takes years of franchise history and highlights the absolute best and most compelling moments, identifying the personalities, events, and facts that have all come together to make Kentucky the powerhouse that it is. Wildcats fans will read about all of this and more, including some of the long-standing traditions that surround this storied club and the necessary mainstays to participate in, making this something that any Wildcats fan will enjoy.
Former Wildcat Perry Stevenson sets up his dunk.
DeMarcus Cousins at his Elite Skills Camp.
watch kentucky basketball online free
"University of Kentucky Since 1903, the Kentucky Wildcats have established an unparalleled tradition in the sport of basketball. Fromt the days of peach baskets to the game-changing era of Adolph Rupp through the Wildcats most impressive decade of the 1990s, Kentucky basketball has epitomized success. This commemorative DVD, featuring rare footage from the past 100 years, highlights the great coaches and players who have led Kentucky to the most wins in college basketball history a must for the Kentucky basketball fan. "