WAG is provided under a CC-by-nc-sa license. It is free for all non commercial use, in particular governance and management in developing countries, and environmental education by public institutions and NGOS.
For commercial uses, exploitation licences can be granted (contact us).
We offer regular training sessions, as well as support for standard use of WAG games or implementation of specific projects for our registered users.All-in-one" INI-WAG kit bags are now available for sale. The prices (excluding WAT and shipping) are the following :
- standard price is 50 euros.
- reduced price is 35 euros for partners, NGOs, developping countries insititutions, etc.
- sponsorship price is 70 euros - you will get your INI-WAG kit and we will be able to provide one freely to someone who cannot afford it.
It is still possible to download INI-WAG files, tutorials and description and make your own kit for free, provided you have signed our users' commitment below. French and english manuals are available after signature of this comitment.
Please follow the following procedure for getting or making, and using your kit :
1. if you haven't done it already, register as a WAG community member
2. If you haven't done it already, read, accept and send us back the WAG user's comitment.
3. For any session you will need to fill-up the session declaration form here.
4. After any session, you will need to fill-up the session evaluation form here.
Based on this we can propose to the WAG community an extended set of shared experience, and improve the development of the WAG toolkit and methods.
Wat-A-Game has been developed by research and is as such a research tool for us. By sending us your feedbacks, you provide us an invaluable material for further research.