Is a non-profit charitable corporation organized under the IRS laws encompassing 501(c)(3) entities.
- Is committed to providing opportunities for young athletes to engage in quality, competitive experiences.
- Is dedicated to the idea that any athlete, regardless of race, creed, religious affiliation, or socio-economic status should be given that opportunity.
- Believes a competitive athletic experience can instill a good work ethic, enhance social development, contribute to mental and physical health, and teach values of personal responsibility, self-discipline, self-motivation, and teamwork.
The participation in fast pitch softball improves the athlete's opportunity to realize the goals of:
- Improving individual skills and ability to play and contribute as a member of a team
- Earning and/or keeping a position on the team
- Earning a college scholarship
Each of the above goals involves individual player growth. This includes improvement in skill level and in the mental outlook necessary to be a successful member of a select softball team.