Collegiate cycling is a great way to be introduced to competitive cycling offering races for all levels of riders from beginners to the elite rider.
- As a member of the Wake Cycling Team we will take care of your race entry, transport to and from the race an
- Each weekend during the collegiate season we travel to the host school where there are 2-3 races across Saturday and
- During the public season, we continue to represent Wake Cycling at non-collegiate events.
However, in order to be eligible to race, there are a few simple rules that all riders must follow:
- First, you must be a Wake Forest University Student with full-time status. Same applies for graduate students.
- Second, you must hold a racing license with USA Cycling. Attaining a license is easy, just go here: http://usacycling.org/
Once those steps are completed, you will be able to race with Wake Forest University.