1 prepared pizza crust (I used Great Value package mix and fixed that per the directions)
1/2 lb deer sausage, cooked and sliced into bite sized pieces
6 eggs, beaten gently
3 tbsp milk
1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tbsp butter
hot sauce (optional)
1. Preheat oven as directed on pizza crust. Mix and prebake if necessary (mine has to).
2. In a medium skillet, cook deer sausage over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until reheated. Remove from heat.
3. Once you have prebaked the crust, if necessary, spread 1 tbsp butter on dough and allow it to sink in. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with warmed sausage. Bake in the oven per your dough's instructions.
4. While pizza is cooking scramble eggs. I put the eggs in a bowl and beat them gently. I added in the milk and pepper (I generously sprinkled pepper) and beat eggs some more to incorporate more air into the mixture. Using the skillet I warmed the sausage with, I put this over low heat. Once it was warm, I poured the eggs in and slowly began stirring, until the eggs began to set. I kept stirring until they were cooked through...about 3-5 minutes (depends on your degree of doneness you like.
5. Once you remove the pizza from the oven (my crust was done in 7 minutes), then I topped the pizza with the scrambled eggs and the rest of the cheese. I sprinkled it with hot sauce for a garnish. Cut in half and serve!!!! It was buttery, cheesy, and eggy. A great combination any night/day of the week!