Waimea Tramping Club Photo Competition
Every year we arrange a photo competition. Each member is welcome to join. The more attendees, the more variety and fun.
The next photo competition will
be held on Wednesday 2nd August 2017.
Certificates to all 1st, 2nd and 3rd placings. A trophy is to be presented for the best in ‘Flora & Fauna’ (Category 5) and for best scenery or landscape (Categories 1, 2 & 6). A plate for the best in ‘Hut & Camp Life’. A framed photo of Balloon Hut for best in Historic (Category 4).
Entries close at the club night Wednesday 5th July 2016\7. Display of photos and presentations of certificates and trophies on the club night on Wednesday 2nd August 2017.
Come along and see New Zealand through the eyes of club members.
For more information contact: Maria or Rob (phone 541 8598).
1. Photos must have been taken, in NZ, by members in the year up to when the entries close for the competition (except for historic photos).
2. No photos to be digitally manipulated other than by cropping, sharpening, tonal/exposure adjustment or the stitching of panoramas.
3. No entry fees. (Gold coin donation at door for people attending).
4. Three prints per member per category maximum (i.e. 18 max number of photos entered).
5. Maximum size to be 5” x 7” (127mm x 178mm).
6. Do not mount photos, but do have a title attached to the bottom of the photo.
7. Print your name and category on the back of the photo.
8. Also supply a digital copy of the photo (on flash drive or disc) (file size not less than 1 MB).
1. Above Bushline (Photos with people in them are encouraged)
2. Below Bushline (Photos with people in them are encouraged)
3. Hut & Camp Life
4. Historic (Photos taken before 1985, not photos of historic items)
5. Native Flora & Fauna (No people in these photos)
6. Outdoor Landscape (No people in these photos)