Below are registration instructions, a few resources for creating posters and the ongoing list of registrants.
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with WAGS Poster Session in the subject line, and indicate your name and institution in your email. For more information regarding the poster session, contact Dagan Karp.
To register for WAGS and for general questions regarding WAGS, please see the WAGS homepage.
(1) AWM advice on posters: http://www.awm-math.org/workshops/posters.html
(2) Instructions and Advice from SIAM: http://www.siam.org/meetings/guidelines/poster.php
(3) HMC Math Dept. Creating Good Posters: http://www.math.hmc.edu/computing/support/printing/posters/goodposters/
(4) Colorado State Poster Session Guide: http://writing.colostate.edu/guides/speaking/poster/
Resources for creating posters with latex:
(1) HMC math poster documentclass and instructions: http://www.math.hmc.edu/computing/support/tex/classes/hmcposter/
(2) Assorted existing latex templates: