Vermont Climbing and Adventure School, LLC opened in 2011. After many years of rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, skiing, camping, guiding and traveling around the world, the Limoge sisters opened their own guiding business in the heart of the Green Mountains. Now certified instructors, they take clients into the wilderness to rock climb, hike, canoe, practice yoga, learn about nature, and/or camp out.
Join them for a peaceful and adventurous experience all around New England.
All levels and abilities are welcome. Equipment is provided. Fully insured.
- Rock Climbing classes for absolute beginner
- Women’s day on the rocks for beginners and intermediates
- Week long adventure camps for children ages 9–13
- Climbing, canoeing, hiking, nature studies
- Yoga and rock climbing retreats for adults
- Hiking adventures in the Green Mountains
- Family rock climbing classes on the cliffs of Vermont
- Private guided lessons on beginner cliffs
- Indoor to outdoor rock climbing transition classes
- Leave the gym and get out on real cliffs
- Top rope and anchor building classes
- Private guided classes on single pitch or multi-pitch routes
- Classes to learn Lead Climbing for traditional or sport rock climbing, including basic rescue skills