Doctor of Science, Professor, CTO LitSoft R&D
working area: insertion modelling, algebraic programming, formalization, verification, white-box testing, model base testing, symbolic modelling, deductive systems, mathematical pedagogical software, computer algebra algorithms, term rewriting systems, blockchain, consensus protocols, tokenomic
Awards: Diploma of Verhovna Rada of Ukraine (25.09.2017, in Ukranian), Grant of the Government of Ukraine for young scientists (No. 207, 2016, in Ukrainian), Laureate of the award of Verhovna Rada of Ukraine for talented young scientists in the field of fundamental and applied research, scientific and technological development (2009, in Ukrainian)
- Algebraic Programming System (APS)
- Insertion Modelling System (IMS)
- Verification of Requirements Specification (VRS)
- PMC "Videointerpreter for searching and sorting algorithms"
- PMC TerM 7 "Support of the practical mathematical activity"
- PMC TerM 7-9 "Support of the practical mathematical activity"
- PSW Library of electronic presentations "Algebra 7-9"
- PSW "Algebra, Grade 7"
- PSW "Algebra, Grade 8"
- Integrated environment for educational purposes "Analytic geometry"
- Austrian-Ukrainian project "CENREC"
- Tempus JEP-27237-2006
- CC4U2 educational program for Computer Sciences for Ukrainian Universities
- Establishing Modern Master-level Studies in Information Systems