Click on any of the links below to sign up for a fund-raiser or to view which shifts you have signed up for, which shifts are still available, who is working with you, etc.
1. Only sign up for yourself or your family. Do not sign up for another family or friend, which will certainly lead to confusion and it would not be fair to the rest of the team if one person were to sign up all of his or her friends before anyone else has a chance to sign up.
2. Only sign up for one shift unless you are given directions to sign up for more. We want everyone to have a chance to participate and earn money toward the trip.
3. If you are a runner, do not sign up until you have discussed it in detail with your parents.
Directions on how to use the sign-up forms:
1. Click on one of the links below.
2. Read specific guidelines for each sign-up.
3. Many sign-ups are available to view before the official sign-up date to allow families make plans.
4. DO NOT sign up before the official sign-up time!
5. View which shifts and duties are available.
6. Click on the shift for which you would like to sign up.
7. Click on the button that reads: Submit and Sign Up.
8. Enter your first and last name. Please create an account for yourself and for your child so you can make changes to your sign-up if needed without Coach Benzing having to do it for you.
9. Click on the Sign Up Now button.
2015 Cashew Crunch
Click here to view the Cashew Crunch work shift sign-up.
IMPORTANT: Read the following information before signing up!
1. Runners and adults may sign up for one bagging OR one selling shift from 7:00 pm on 11/9 until 7:00 pm on 11/11.
2. Runners and adults may sign up for one additional shift after 7:00 pm on 11/11.
3. Runners and adults may sign up for any remaining shifts after 7:00 pm on 11/13.
4. There must be 1 adult at each location.
5. Do not sign up for back-to-back shifts unless they are in the same location!
6. Only 1 adult from each family may sign up during each of the first two sign-up periods (unless there are two runners in a family who are signed up to work). A second adult may sign up if there are any open shifts after 11/13.
7. Adults are not to sign up for more shifts than their children! Remember, this is a TEAM fund-raiser done with assistance from parents.
8. Anyone attempting to sign up for a shift earlier than the allowed time will have their names removed from the form and the shift will be opened to others.
9. Shifts are not guaranteed. If we sell all of the cashew crunch early, the remaining shifts will be canceled and runners will not receive credit for shifts not worked.
10. For every hour an adult signs up for and works, a 1/2-hour credit will be added to their child's fund-raising account.